Top 10 Tips That Your Nails Deserve
1. Avoid using accetone nail polish removers,as can strip your nail of essential moisture.Choose the conditioning variety of nail polish remover instead.
2. Apply hand cream every time you wash your hands.the oil in the cream will seal moisture in your skin.
3. The most common cause of soft nails is expocure of water,so wear rubber gloves when doing the dishes.
4. If you have very weak nails,try painting your base coat and nail polish under the tip of your nails to give them extra strength.
5. Dry wet nails in an instant by plunging the into ice cold water.
6. To repair a spilt nail,tear a little paper from a teabag or a coffee filter paper and glue it over the tear with nail glue.Once it’s dry buff until smooth,and then apply your polish on top.
7. If you are planning to do some gardening or some thing messy work,drag your nails over a bar of soap,and dirt wont be able to come in.
8. Clean ink and stains from your finger tips by using a toothbrush and toothpaste od the affected areas.
9. Never file your nails immediately after a bath,as this is when they’re at their weakest and most likely to split
10. Use a cotton bird with a pointed end to clear under your nails it’s gentler than scrubbing with a nail brush.